Friday, November 14, 2008

Molar paste:crack:Mixing EDTA & NaOCL experiment

Current newsletter
RCT done in 1999, and afterwards a PFM bridge placed. Same dentist performed the RCT and the bridge. I saw under the bridge in the access cavity the cavit, than the cotton pellet, than only the DB and the P treated (with red russian paste) ...Molar paste retreat
My schedule changed today and I decided to see for myself what happens when you mix EDTA and bleach together.
Of course his is only a simpleton exercise, but in a way answered some of the questions lingering in my mind. Mixing EDTA & NaOCL experimentI wish I had a dime every time a naked eye dentist (NED) said a scope wasn't needed to dx a crack.
Referring dentist sent me this guy for rct on 30. Patient was convinced the problem was 31 Crack...contd

No comments: